Happy Thursday! I couldn’t be more excited to share my first downloadable guide with you. (You can get it for free at the end of this post.)
It’s called Foundations of Strength and I wrote it for one simple reason:
There are more workout routines and training plans than there are frat boys in unnecessary cutoff shirts, but there’s almost no useful information on how to actually implement those routines.
And for that reason, Foundations of Strength has 2 primary goals:
- To teach you useful strategies for building the habit of fitness (i.e. to make it easier for you to never miss workouts)
- To hand you simple tips and guidelines for making smart decisions about what to do before, during, and after your workouts
In other words, this guide will help you stick to your workout routine (no matter what it is) and will help you make the right decisions while working out.
What’s In the Guide?
Here’s a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this edition…
Part I: Making Exercise a Habit
- Proven strategies to help you never miss a workout
- How to structure your workouts for long–term success
- The difference between professionals and amateurs
- How to get over the motivation hump and train when you don’t feel like it
- Why you don’t need to research for better information
Part II: Training Tips
- How to decide what type of exercises you should do
- How to prepare for your workouts
- The most common strength training mistake that people make (and how to avoid it)
- What to do when your workouts get difficult
- How to figure out what exercise you should do first when you workout
… and a whole lot more awesomeness that I’ll leave you guessing about.
Get It Now (For Free)
This guide is available as a free download to members of our wonderful community.
All you have to do is enter your email address below and click “Get Updates!” and the guide is all yours. In addition to the guide, you’ll also receive useful updates every Monday and Thursday on losing fat, gaining muscle, and living healthy.
(If you’re already an email subscriber, then you can just enter your email address again and you’ll be sent straight to the download page. You won’t be subscribed twice.)