Happy Monday! I couldn’t be more excited to share this new downloadable guide with you. (You can get it for free at the end of this post.)
It’s called Transform Your Habits and it all about how psychology can make it easier for you to live healthy, work better, and actually stick to your goals for the long–term.
In other words, this guide will help you reverse your unhealthy and unproductive behaviors while actually sticking to good habits.
Let me tell you everything that’s included…
What’s In the Guide?
Here’s a quick rundown of 10 things you’ll learn in this edition…
- How to reverse your bad habits and stick to good ones.
- The science of how your brain processes habits.
- The common mistakes most people make (and how to avoid them).
- How to overcome a lack of motivation and willpower.
- How to develop a stronger identity and believe in yourself.
- How to make time for new habits (even when your life gets crazy).
- How to design your environment to make success easier.
- How to make big changes in your life without overwhelming yourself.
- How to get back on track when you get off course with your goals.
- And most importantly, how to put these ideas into practice in real life.
… and of course those are just the highlights. The full guide is packed with 38 pages of information about the science of sticking to good habits, making changes, and overcoming obstacles.
Get It Now (For Free)
This guide is available as a free download to members of our wonderful community.
All you have to do is enter your email address below and click “Get Updates!” and the guide is all yours. In addition to the guide, you’ll also receive useful articles every Monday and Thursday about sticking to good habits and living healthy.
(If you’re already an email subscriber, then you can just enter your email address again and you’ll be sent straight to the download page. You won’t be subscribed twice.)