Good news! I’m excited to release the 2nd edition of my guide on habit change and behavior science. It’s called Transform Your Habits and you can get it for free below.
This guide is filled with some of my best writing on the science of forming better habits. It also shares dozens of practical ideas for applying these lessons to your life.
And finally, the number one request I received for the previous edition was to add information on breaking bad habits — so that’s exactly what I did with the 2nd edition.
What Will You Learn?
Here’s a quick taste of what you can expect to learn in this version of the guide…
- How to reverse your bad habits and stick to good ones.
- The science of how your brain processes habits.
- The common mistakes most people make (and how to avoid them).
- How to overcome a lack of motivation and willpower.
- How to develop a stronger identity and believe in yourself.
- How to make time for new habits (even when your life gets crazy).
- How to design your environment to make success easier.
- How to make big changes in your life without overwhelming yourself.
- How to get back on track when you get off course with your goals.
- And most importantly, how to put these ideas into practice in real life.
… and of course those are just the highlights.
At the end of the guide, you’ll find a new section with ideas for breaking bad habits and replacing them with good ones. I also made a variety of improvements to the grammar and formatting throughout the guide. (That said, I’ve been known to make my fair share of mistakes, so if you spot an error just let me know and I’ll get it fixed as soon as possible.)
With all of these changes and additions, the 2nd edition of Transform Your Habits is filled with more than 45 pages of information on mastering your habits, improving your performance, and boosting your mental and physical health. I hope you enjoy it!
Get it Now (For Free)
This guide is available as a free download to members of our wonderful community.
All you have to do is enter your email address below and click “Get Updates!” and the guide is all yours. In addition to the guide, you’ll also receive useful articles every Monday and Thursday about sticking to good habits and living healthy.
(If you’re already an email subscriber, then you can just enter your email address again and you’ll be sent straight to the download page. You won’t be subscribed twice.)
More to Come Soon
Putting together this guide is my way of saying thanks for reading. I put a lot of effort into the work and writing that I share here, and I appreciate you taking the time to read and become part of our little corner of the Internet.
As with most things I work on, I’m always looking for ways to improve and build upon my previous work. You can be sure that there will be another edition of Transform Your Habits coming in the future and it will be freely available to members of my weekly newsletter.
Thanks again! And make sure you grab your copy of Transform Your Habits by entering your email above!