Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
This breakthrough book from James Clear is the most comprehensive guide on how to change your habits and get 1% better every day.
Get Your Copy of Atomic Habits…
Outside the United States? Click here for international editions.
… and Claim Your Free Bonuses
Buy the book from your favorite bookseller, then forward your purchase receipt to [email protected] to receive the following bonuses…
- Bonus Guide: How to Apply Atomic Habits to Business. Get specific examples and insights on how to use the concepts in the book to create better products and a more effective business.
- Bonus Guide: How to Apply Atomic Habits to Parenting. A full report on how to help your children build better habits.
- The Habits Cheat Sheet: This useful summary compresses many of the key ideas and insights from the book into a handy reference guide for how to build a good habit or break a bad one.
- Companion Reading Guide: This series of 5 emails will walk you through the book and deliver extra content for understanding the main ideas. Each email also includes one idea for changing your habits not mentioned in the book.
- Habit Tracker: This beautiful habit tracker template makes it easy to track your habits and stick with good routines. (It also offers a sneak peek inside the Habit Journal.)
10 Things This Book Will Teach You
Learn how to…
- Build a system for getting 1% better every day.
- Break your bad habits and stick to good ones.
- Avoid the common mistakes most people make when changing habits.
- Overcome a lack of motivation and willpower.
- Develop a stronger identity and believe in yourself.
- Make time for new habits (even when life gets crazy).
- Design your environment to make success easier.
- Make tiny, easy changes that deliver big results.
- Get back on track when you get off course.
- And most importantly, how to put these ideas into practice in real life.
…and much more.
Praise for Atomic Habits
“A supremely practical and useful book. James Clear distills the most fundamental information about habit formation, so you can accomplish more by focusing on less.”
#1 New York Times best-selling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
“James Clear has spent years honing the art and studying the science of habits. This engaging, hands-on book is the guide you need to break bad routines and make good ones.”
New York Times best-selling author of Originals, Give and Take, and Option B with Sheryl Sandberg
“Atomic Habits was a great read. I learned a lot and think it’ll be helpful to a lot of people.”
co-anchor of CBS This Morning and editor-at-large for O, The Oprah Magazine
“As a physician attempting to help my patients build healthy habits to decrease and reverse chronic disease, Atomic Habits is the playbook I have been searching for. Not only does the book offer actionable items I can teach my patients, I can refer them to read and implement the ideas themselves. The format is powerful and simple. This should be taught in all medical schools.”
physician and United States Air Force veteran
“A special book that will change how you approach your day and live your life.”
bestselling author of The Obstacle is the Way and Ego is the Enemy
“No one is better at explaining habits than James Clear.”
founder and illustrator of Wait But Why
Let Me Tell You
More About The Book…
Atomic Habits is the most comprehensive and practical guide on how to create good habits, break bad ones, and get 1 percent better every day. I do not believe you will find a more actionable book on the subject of habits and improvement.
If you’re having trouble changing your habits, the problem isn’t you. The problem is your system.
Bad habits repeat themselves not because you don’t want to change but because you have the wrong system for change. This is one of the core philosophies of Atomic Habits: You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems. In this book, you’ll get a proven plan that can take you to new heights.
James Clear, one of the world’s leading experts on habit formation, is known for his ability to distill complex topics into simple behaviors that can be easily applied to daily life and work. Here, he draws on the most proven ideas from biology, psychology, and neuroscience to create an easy-to-understand guide for making good habits inevitable and bad habits impossible.
Along the way, readers will be inspired and entertained with true stories about Olympic gold medalists, award-winning artists, business leaders, life-saving physicians, and star comedians who have used the science of small habits to master their craft and vault to the top of their field.
Atomic Habits will reshape the way you think about progress and success and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits—whether you are a team looking to win a championship, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply an individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, and achieve success that lasts.
About James Clear
James Clear is a writer and speaker focused on habits, decision-making, and continuous improvement. He is the author of the New York Times bestseller, Atomic Habits. His work has appeared in Entrepreneur magazine, Time magazine, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and on CBS This Morning.
His website, jamesclear.com, receives millions of visitors each month and hundreds of thousands subscribe to his popular email newsletter. He is a regular speaker at Fortune 500 companies and his work is used by coaches and players in the NFL, NBA, and MLB.
You can get the US version of the book shipped anywhere in the world (with free international shipping!) by purchasing from Book Depository.
In addition to the US version, you can purchase English language editions of Atomic Habits in the following countries:
- Australia (Print | eBook | Audiobook)
- Canada (Print | eBook | Audiobook)
- India (Print | eBook )
- UK (Print | eBook | Audiobook)
Atomic Habits is also available in the following languages:
- Bahasa (Indonesian)
- Chinese (complex characters)
- Chinese (simplified characters)
- Farsi (Persian)
Some foreign markets are still translating the book and preparing for publication. Links to these editions will be added once they become available.
Get Your Copy of Atomic Habits…