I write about science-based ideas for mastering your habits and living a better life. New articles are sent to my email newsletter every Monday and Thursday. You can read a selection of popular articles below or scroll down to browse the full archives.
- Transform Your Habits: 45-page PDF filled with science-based ideas on how to build habits that stick, break bad habits, and master behavior change.
- Mastering Creativity: 36-page PDF on how to break through mental blocks, uncover your hidden creative genius, and make brilliance a habit.
- This Coach Improved Every Tiny Thing by 1 Percent and Here’s What Happened
- Successful People Start Before They Feel Ready
- Martha Graham on the Hidden Danger of Comparing Yourself to Others
- Forget About Setting Goals. Focus on This Instead.
- How to Stop Procrastinating by Using the “2–Minute Rule”
- Identity-Based Habits: How to Actually Stick to Your Goals This Year
- How to Get Better Sleep: The Beginner’s Guide to Overcoming Sleep Deprivation