This page shares my best articles to read on topics like health, happiness, creativity, productivity and more. The central question that drives my work is, “How can we live better?” To answer that question, I like to write about science-based ways to solve practical problems.
You'll find interesting articles to read on topics like how to stop procrastinating as well as personal recommendations like my list of the best books to read and my minimalist travel guide. Ready to dive in? You can use the categories below to browse my best articles or scroll down to see every post by date and title.
Best Articles by Category
Browse my best articles and essays by category.
Interesting Articles to Start With
Not sure where to begin? These are the five best articles to start with if you'd like to understand my philosophy and approach to life.
- The 1 Percent Rule: Why a Few People Get Most of the Rewards in Life
- Forget About Setting Goals. Focus on This Instead.
- The Paradox of Behavior Change
- This Coach Improved Every Tiny Thing by 1 Percent and This Happened
- Motivation is Overvalued. Environment Often Matters More.
All Articles by Date
Scroll down to browse all of my articles by date and title. Articles are listed in reverse chronological order with my newest articles at the top and my oldest essays at the bottom.