The Book in Three Sentences
Letting go of what we know is hard, but essential for growth and improvement. The quicker you let go of old things, the sooner you can learn new skills and create a better future. When you change what you believe, you can change what you do.
Who Moved My Cheese summary
This is my book summary of Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson. My notes are informal and often contain quotes from the book as well as my own thoughts. This summary also includes key lessons and important passages from the book.
- “What would I do if I wasn’t afraid?”
- “Taking action is key. Moving in a new direction can free you.”
- Moving past fear is freeing.
- Quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.
- When you change what you believe, you change what you do.
- Continue to explore and grow! Even when things are good.