“1% Better Every Day”
A talk on the surprising power of small habits by keynote speaker James Clear.
Keynote Speaker on Habits and Continuous Improvement
As a keynote speaker, my goal is to share brilliant and interesting ideas in the most engaging way possible. Let me tell you a little bit more about me and my approach to keynote speaking.
- I spend most of my time writing about self-improvement tips based on proven scientific research. In my speeches, I share the best strategies I have found for building good habits, breaking bad ones, and improving performance.
- I love storytelling and I've written hundreds of interesting articles about people who have transformed their habits and maximized their potential. My keynote speeches are filled with the same engaging storytelling as my writing.
- My top skill as a keynote speaker is taking complex topics and making them simple and practical. In each talk, I'll explain the science of habit change, human behavior, and high performance in a way that audiences can easily understand and actually use.
- My ideas have been tested by a wide range of people. Over 8 million people read my articles each year and more than 400,000 people subscribe to my weekly email newsletter. Thousands of people follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- I teach ideas that I have tried myself. I am continually working on my productivity habits as a writer, on my exercise habits as a weightlifter, and on my creativity habits as a travel photographer in over 25 countries.
My interview on CBS This Morning
Keynote Speaker Request Form
I am available for keynote speaking engagements around the world. Interested in hiring me for your event? Please fill out the form below to start the conversation.
Testimonials and Praise
From small businesses to massive companies, I have delivered keynote speeches and trained thousands of leaders at top organizations around the world including Lululemon, Entrepreneur Magazine, Top Golf, and more.
CEO of Trilogy Education Services
“James delivered a compelling presentation about habit change and personal productivity that will influence how our students stretch themselves to pursue new opportunities. His work is clear and actionable in a way that breaks down some of the most challenging barriers that we all have to overcome. I would highly recommend James to any organization seeking to accomplish great things.”
North America Training Manager at Lululemon
“James is a strong, confident facilitator and his message was easily understood by the audience. He did a great job teaching and facilitating a conversation with our group about habits. It was a great experience and our team got a lot of valuable ideas from the time spent.”
Founder of Mastermind Talks
“Mastermind Talks is an invite-only event for high-level executives, CEOs, and startup founders. It’s a demanding and intelligent audience. I was lucky enough to have James lead a roundtable session at our event, and to date it has not only been our most attended roundtable, but the highest rated by our audience as well.
I am blessed to be in the position where I have access to a deep pool of some of the most well-known thought leaders of our time. When it comes to habits, James is the first expert that comes to mind. I would have James back at our event in a heartbeat. I can’t recommend working with him enough.”
Ready to chat? Click here to fill out the keynote speaker request form.