Atomic Habits: 1% Better Every Day
A talk on the power of small habits by keynote speaker James Clear.
Keynote Speaker on Habits and Continuous Improvement
As a keynote speaker, my goal is to share brilliant and interesting ideas in the most engaging way possible. Let me tell you a little bit more about me and my approach to keynote speaking.
- I spend most of my time writing about self-improvement tips based on proven scientific research. In my speeches, I share the best strategies I have found for building good habits, breaking bad ones, and improving performance.
- I love storytelling and I've written hundreds of interesting articles about people who have transformed their habits and maximized their potential. My keynote speeches are filled with the same engaging storytelling as my writing.
- My top skill as a keynote speaker is taking complex topics and making them simple and practical. In each talk, I'll explain the science of habit change, human behavior, and high performance in a way that audiences can easily understand and actually use.
- My ideas have been tested by a wide range of people. Over 8 million people read my articles each year and more than 400,000 people subscribe to my weekly email newsletter. Thousands of people follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- I teach ideas that I have tried myself. I am continually working on my productivity habits as a writer, on my exercise habits as a weightlifter, and on my creativity habits as a travel photographer in over 25 countries.
My interview on CBS This Morning
Keynote Speaker Request Form
I am available for keynote speaking engagements around the world. Interested in hiring me for your event? Please fill out the form below to start the conversation.
Testimonials and Praise
From small businesses to massive companies, I have delivered keynote speeches and trained thousands of leaders at top organizations around the world including Lululemon, Entrepreneur Magazine, Top Golf, and more.
I am blessed to be in the position where I have access to a deep pool of some of the most well-known thought leaders of our time. When it comes to habits, James is the first expert that comes to mind. I would have James back at our event in a heartbeat. I can’t recommend working with him enough.”
Ready to chat? Click here to fill out the keynote speaker request form.